AirLift Doors Bay and Tunnel Car Wash Doors
Mr. Bird's Car Wash Equipment is an authorized distributor for Airlift Door's high quality light weight and durable bay and tunnel car wash doors. Airlift Doors specialize in commercial doors, commercial door cleaners, openers, hardware, and infra-red heaters for the car wash industry. Airlift Doors has been manufacturing air powered openers since 1979 and polycarbonate doors since 1991. Call for more information about Airlift products and custom installment options.
The XRS is Airlift Door's line of low maintenance, high speed, all-weather vinyl roll up doors. Designed specifically for the car wash environment, it features low maintenance, corrosion resisistant components and high speed operation.
Constructed with corrosion resistant hardware, light weight aluminum and Polycarbonate, the Alaska door is ideal for harsh carwash environments.
Airlift Doors manufacture air-powered car wash door openers, controls and accessories for reliable and speedy operation.
- Durahinge Plastic Hinges: Corrosive resistant universal design
- Waterguard Threshold: keeps the Door from freezing to the ground and reduces water dripping.
- Nickel Plated Door Drums: Cost effective clean appearance that resists chemical build up.
- Bearingless Rollers: Very little maintenance required with no bearings to seize up and stainless steel stem.
- Door Cleaners: Easy to use, safe, and environmentally friendly. Aluminum and Polycarbonate/Vinyl formulas available.