Unitec Electronics WashPay
WashPay is a credit card payment and site management system. Designed for flexibility, efficiency and customer convenience, the system can help increased revenue with credit card processing and loyalty program implementation. Connect to Wash Select II, Portal and Sentinel for consolidated transaction processing and reporting.
Core components: cards terminals, central site controller and networking kit. Optional components include a customer receipt printer, credit dial appliance, and a User Interface kit for the site controller.
Features and Specifications
- Available for Canadian markets
- Storage for over 100,000 house accounts
- Offer gift cards and postpaid fleet accounts
- Monitor all payments received at automatic and self-serve bays on-site or remotely
- Real-time data
- Immediate notification of system issues via pager or email
- One year limited warranty from date of purchase
- WashPay Terminal
- Large character LCD display
- Dimensions: 7.12"H x 10.12"W x 4.09"D
- Weight: 10.55 lbs
- Power: 24 VAC, 1.5 Amps(max)
- Site Controller
- Wall mount or Basic versions available
- Network router for local pc and broadband
- Power: 120 VAC, 2.5 Amps(max) - Use UPS rated at 400 VA or higher that includes surge protection for power and phone/broadband connections.
- Wall mounted version is packaged in NEMA 12 enclosure
- 16-port Ethernet switch available
- Wall-mount dimensions: 20"W x 16"H x 7"D / weight: 36 lbs.
- Basic dimensions: 11.6"W x 10.8"H x 2.5"D / weight: 7 lbs.
- Optional WashPay Receipt Printer
- Suitable for outdoor installation at self serve sites
Enclosure: 7"W x 16"H x 12"D / Front Panel: 10"W x 19"H
Weight: 28.8 lbs / Power: 120VAC, 1.8Amps(max)
- Optional User Interface Kit
- Enables use of site controller as a management computer
- Includes 15" LCD monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Optional print server