Belanger - Titan VPS™ Vehicle Prep System
With two triple manifold tubes and a total of 14 nozzles, Titan automatically and thoroughly preps all vehicles from the window ledge down before entering the mitter curtain. The unique manifold nozzles deliver a high volumn of reclaimed water at 85 GPM.
- Grundfos pumps and Baldor motors
- Lakos centrifugal seperator with 50 micron filtering
- 3 layer pattern for maximum cleaning
- Anodized aluminum manifold in red or blue
Requirements: Titan VPS™ Tubes
- Tunnel space required: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Unit height: 48" (121.9 cm)
- Unit width: 152" (386.1 cm)
- Water: 2" (50.8 mm) plumbing to tunnel split to 1.25" (31.75 mm) NPT at each manifold tube.
Requirements: Titan VPS™ Pump Station
- Unit height: 45" (114.3 cm)
- Unit width: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Unit depth: 48" 24" (61 cm)
- Baffled reclaim pit sized to provide continuous 500 gallon (1892 liters) availability.
2 motor starters (1-3hp, 1-10hp)
1 control function and 1 control relay
proper wiring to pumps and flow switch
- Water: 2" (50.8 mm) minimum suction
line with flap valve or foot valve and strainer
- Pressure: 140 PSI (9.65 BAR)
- Water Capacity: 85 GPM (327 LPM)
Titan VPS™ Vehicle Prep System